This is a PIN that you create. Make sure you make it memorable, as you'll need it for resetting your password and withdrawing funds. For help creating a really good PIN, take a look at "What makes a PIN good?"
Articles in this section
- What details do I need for the other party to send or request payment?
- I'm trying to sign up but it's asking me for a 6 digit PIN, what is this?
- What do I need to know about opening a ShieldPay account?
- Why do you ask for my date of birth?
- Why do you ask for my address?
- Why do I need a password and PIN?